Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Inspired


Well, here it is my first post of the new year! Better make it a good one... :)


In all seriousness, I am finding INSPIRATION all around me- in colors, people, ideas, words, choices, silliness from my children, conversation, food, exercise, and even JUST DANCE 3!! It's amazing what you find when you look with purpose.

I have many goals for the new year, not resolutions, but things I am inspiring towards. And that is a great comfort.

Ann and I had our students create their one-word for 2012 today... WOW! They are amazing and we had a room full of inspiration!

Reading the book AWAKENING to help with continuing to develop my Growth Mindset... VERY inspiring.

Oil painted with my 9 year old yesterday (see mine above), abstracts of our one-word for 2012... Inspiring to watch the creative juices flow. What a calm and productive way to spend real quality time together.

This year is off to a great start! And I am inspired!
~Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment