Wednesday, December 14, 2011

An Honored Moment

My post, Student Learning Communities, has been cross-posted to The Whole Child Blog!
http://www.ascd.org/whole-child.aspx



ASCD's Whole Child Initiative promotes 5 tenets for students: healthy, safe, engaged, challenged, and supported. This perspective is intended to offer children an educational experience that prepares them for success in the 21st century. To have my words posted within this venue is an honor. Ann and I work each and every day to teach our students skills that will keep them healthy and safe, provide them with opportunities to be challenged, establish activites and lessons that keep them engaged, and offer them an environment that supports their personal needs.

If you have not connected with this ASCD resource, we encourage you to do so!

... And again, I want to thank Pernille Ripp for inspiring me to blog through sharing her own thoughtful reflections with the world...

Thank you, Ann for traveling this journey with me. . .

~Celina

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It is incredible to see what opportunities await for us when we share our journey with the world.

    Best,
    Pernille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't possibly be prouder of you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Pernille! Incredible is the perfect word to describe my past 2 days... and I look forward to the journey ahead of me...

    And Dev, my dear friend, I wouldn't be where I am without your support... You are amazing and continue to inspire...

    ReplyDelete