Wednesday, November 16, 2011

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

"Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after." Ann Morrow Lindbergh


Today and everyday I was reminded that I am blessed and lucky to work where I do, and with the people I do.   I am inspired everyday to push myself into new and more challenging roles, and there is a support system and belief in my abilities that allows me to try it at my own pace.  I grow at my own speed, and yet know that I am much further along than I could ever have been alone.  That I grow faster from the company that I keep and the ideas I am inspired to undertake.

And to think, a year ago I was in a far different place, until one good conversation, one share of an interesting article, one connection about my own child opened up a whole new world.  Thanking my lucky stars today and everyday.  ~Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment